I finished my curtains! Yay!
Now I know that sounds like a big sewing project but it was too easy. The fabric I used was toweling so all I did was figure out how wide I wanted each panel and then did a hem on either side. I used rings with clips on them to hang them.
I really like the shot of red on either side. It goes with my kettle, dishcloths and dishtowels. Perfect!
On a side note, I pulled the roses out of my flower arrangement but I don’t think they are going to make it. I’ve heard that roses need to be cut at least every second day and alas, I was negligent in this. But I have to say that I think there is some shabby chic beauty in them still.
- Magazine Article #2!
- Chalkboard Tags